You will need your Shepherd email address and password combination to access library subscription materials from off campus. The login screen is just like your login to your school email. If you encounter any problems, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the problematic url and the error message.
As a Shepherd student, you are assigned a Shepherd email address to use for a lot of your school related activities. Here's how to find your email address and set a password for it.
1. log in to RAIL using the last 9 digits of your Rambler ID and pin.
2. Click on "Personal Information".
3. To view your email address, click on "View E-mail Addresses". This is your official Shepherd email.
4. If you can't remember your password, click on "Password Management", on the next page, you can change your password.
With the combination of your shepherd email and password, you can access:
1. Microsoft Office 365.
2. Library electronic resources from off-campus and your library account.
4. Campus Computers and wifi - use only the first part of your email.
You can set Google Scholar up to find Scarborough Library subscription materials. Once it's set up, findit@shepherd tag will give you access options and prompt you with proxy access. Click on the link below to see how to set it up.