1. Download and install the MeeScan app from the Apple or Android/Google app store. You can either search meeScan or click one of the icons above while using your phone or tablet. During setup you will have to give the app the following permissions:
2. On launching the app it may ask you to confirm which campus you are on
3. You can then login by pressing the green "Start" button and use your device camera to scan the barcode of your card.
4. Once logged in touch the "+" button and you can then start scanning items.
5. Scan the barcode of the item you wish to borrow.
6. If you are borrowing more than one item, select the 'scan multiple items' option before you begin.
7. Once you've finished scanning, click 'Finish' to complete the process. You will then receive an email receipt confirming the titles and due dates of the books.
Please note: The library has security systems in place. The app will ask you to deactivate the books at a security unit before leaving the library. Please use one of the meeScan stations to deactivate. The app will confirm once the security has been deactivated. Please speak to a member of library staff if you need any assistance the first time and we will be glad to help.