Resources to help you analyze the Industry and Current Trends:
1. US Census Bureau Industry data utilizes NAICS codes (North American Industry Classification System)
2. SBDC Net, Small Business Market Research Reports (sample is "Beauty Salon 2012"):
3. EBSCOhost databases - can be searched individually or collectively:
5. Industry Norms and Key Business Ratios (Dun & Bradstreet, print only) - Reference Collection, Main floor, HF5681.R25 I525
7.Manufacturing & distribution U.S.A. (print only) - Reference Collection, main floor, HD 9721 .M364
9. USA.com Industries - http://www.usa.com/industries.php
10. Value Line Investment Survey (print and online in-library use only) - Ref Collection, Main floor, HG 4501 .V35; online version can only be used in the Library and requires login by a Librarian.