In order to stay current, think about looking for blogs and other sports law news sites. A few are listef below:
- Sports Law Blog - http://sports-law.blogspot.com/ - links to other sports law blogs, legal blogs, sports blogs, etc.
- Title IX Blog - links to court cases, books, other blogs, etc.
- A Town Hall Discussion on Ed O'Bannon v. NCAA and the Future of College Athletics (UNH Law and Sports Illustrated) - http://law.unh.edu/events/2013/11/town-hall-discussion-on-ed-obannon-v-ncaa-and-future-of-college-athletics.
- Window On The NCAA Slams Shut, After Blogger Is Outed As Compliance Officer - https://twitter.com/bylawbloghttp://deadspin.com/5602594/window-on-the-ncaa-slams-shut-after-blogger-is-outed-as-compliance-officer. Infante is back and has a presence at https://twitter.com/John_Infante, http://www.athleticscholarships.net/bylaw-blog.htm, and https://twitter.com/bylawblog.
- Always consider: ESPN, Fox Sports, NCAA web, etc.