Searching for articles by topic:
1. EBSCOhost databases - can be searched individually or collectively:
2. Google Scholar - can search scholarly/academic journal articles as well as legal cases.
3. LexisNexis Academic - mix of scholarly journals and popular/trade magazines. Notable for having full-text Law review journals, as well as legal cases and other legal resources.
4. New York Times (1851-2007) : Proquest Historical Newspapers - newspaper
5. Wall Street Journal - newspaper. Shepherd has hardcopy for current month. 1973-2007 is on microfilm.
6. Journal Titles listing - use this when you want to check the full-text availability of a specific
magazine or journal. Examples: Does Scarborough Library have DePaul Journal of Sports Law & Contemporary Problems (yes) or Entertainment and Sports Law Journal (yes).