Reports, Studies, Professional Associations, etc.
- American Psychological Association - the largest scientific and professional organization representing psychology in the United States. APA is the world's largest association of psychologists, with nearly 130,000 researchers, educators, clinicians, consultants and students as its members.
- Association for Psychological Science - (previously American Psychological Society) is a nonprofit membership organization founded in 1988 to advance scientific psychology and its representation as a science on the national level. APS grew quickly, surpassing 5,000 members in its first six months. Today, 26,000 psychologists in more than 80 countries, whose specialties span the entire spectrum of scientific, applied, and teaching specialties, are members of the Association.
- DocuBase - hand-picked selection of resources, reports and publications from government agencies, NGOs, think tanks and other public interest organizations
- FullTextReports - A top-tier research professional's hand-picked selection of documents from academe, corporations, government agencies, interest groups, NGOs, professional societies, research institutes, think tanks, trade associations, and more.
- Google Scholar
- Science Daily - features breaking news and videos about the latest discoveries in health, technology, the environment, and more -- from major news services and leading universities, scientific journals, and research organizations
- SSRN: Social Science Research Network- working papers