is a research discovery tool provided by Chemical Abstracts Services (CAS). It allows you to explore the CAS databases containing literature, search for substances, reactions, and patent and journal references. SciFinder covers many scientific disiplines including biomediacal sciences, chemistry, engineering, materials science, agricultural science, and more.
- CAS REGISTRYSM - contains more than 68 million unique organic and inorganic chemical substances and more than 64 million sequences.
- CAPlus - contains more than 36 million chemistry and chemistry related research records with references, including books, journals, technical reports, dissertations ... etc.
- CHEMLIST - an electronic collection of thousands of chemical substances that are regulated in key markets across the globe. Coverage starts from 1980.
- CHEMCATS - Chemical supplier catalogs.
- CASREACT - contains more than 45 million single- and multi-step reactions and more than 14 million additional synthetic preparations. Coverage starts from 1840.
- MEDLINE - bibliographic entries in the medical sciences back to 1949
Use your smartphone to access your favorite SciFinder features any time, any place.
With SciFinder Mobile, you can quickly find: